The Kia Soul was traded with a 4-speaker stereo system that included
• a CD player,
• a Sirius Satellite Radio, and
• A USB port.
Some additional features included in the car were
• Bluetooth hands-free connectivity,
• steering-wheel-installed audio controls, and
• additional speakers.There were plenty of custom improvements for the Kia Soul. These incorporated with
• racing stripes, “dragon”,
• LED turn indicators,
• “houndstooth” graphics,
• leather covered steering wheel,
• adaptive cruise control, and
• 18-inch alloy wheels.
Coming to the engines and specifications, the version released for North American markets was made available with 2 inline 4-cylinder gasoline engines.
The standard model derives its power from a 1.6 litre engine that can produce 122 bhp (91 kW) and the engine is matched with a 5-speed automatic transmission. Top-lined trims are featured with a 2.0 liter engine to develop 142 bhp (106 kW), paired to a traditional 5-speed automatic transmission with an available 4-speed automatic transmission.
Exclusive for models marketed in European countries, a 1.6 litre diesel engine is embedded in the vehicle to develop
• 260 N-m (190 lb-ft) of torque and
• 128 bhp (95 kW)